Sunday, March 28, 2010

Body image booster shot

Sorry for the absence all weekend, but I'm up to my eyeballs in homework (four weeks till graduation!) and I've been hanging around with friends.
Almost every woman has "bad body days," when she just feels insecure about the way she looks, nothing seems to fit right, and she just feels lucky. During a homework break, I was cruising around the net and I stumbled on Beautiful You, and amazing site that celebrates real women of all sizes. That homework break turned into almost an afternoon, and it really made me feel better about my body.
I've struggled with bad body image nearly all my life, thinking I was always fat. I have been overweight, but I've never been unhealthy. Reading these posts and seeing pictures of beautiful models with figures like mine gave me quite a boost, and I hope it can do the same for you. Bookmark this one for a rainy day.

Kella

2 comments:

  1. There are plenty of days that I need a body image boost too.Beautiful You is a great blog for that! You should check out Operation Beautiful too, if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually found Beautiful You on your blog! I'm so glad I looked at it. Healthy Girl is another great one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete